What is not covered by a Riino warranty?
Riino machines are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic settings. If a Riino machine is used in the way it’s intended and breaks down within the guarantee period, it’s our responsibility to repair or replace it.
There are, however, some circumstances in which a Riino guarantee does not cover the repair or replacement of a machine. These are not hidden in the small print. Here is what isn’t covered:
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g., fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters, etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the Riino Operating Manual for details of how to unblock it. If you are unsure, you can always direct Whatsapp us at 016-666 0918 (This number is not allowed for calling purposes). A Riino expert will talk you through what to do.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages, or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Riino’s control.
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect, or careless operation of the machine.
- Use of the Riino machine which is not in accordance with the Riino Operating Manual.
- Use of a Riino machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Riino.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Riino Genuine Components.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except carries out by Riino).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Riino or its authorized agents.
If you have any questions about what a Riino guarantee covers, we will be happy to help. You can call us free on 03-7831 1255 (Open 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)